Ted Shaffrey / AP / Shutterstock.com
The holiday shopping season appears earlier each year. Early Christmas gift-giving can help you save on toys and electronics. And if you’re decorating your home for fall, you can find just the home décor and houseware items you need.
Check out these 11 grocery items you can buy at Dollartree
Costco stocks 5 fall products you can buy in bulk
Unlike Amazon’s Prime Day, Target Deal Days are available to all shoppers. You don’t need to be a member of their rewards program to join. However, you can snag more savings as a Target Circle member, the company’s app-based rewards program.
Target Deal Days 2022: When?
Target Deal Days take place from October 6-2022 until October 8, 2022, both in-store or online. Any purchases made beginning Oct. 6 through Dec. 24 also carry the retailer’s Holiday Price Match Guarantee. That means if Target sells the same item for less than you paid during Deal Days — or afterwards — they will provide a price adjustment, according to the website. The proof must be of the original purchase.
What’s on Sale at Target During Deal Days?
Target also held a Deal Days event in July, right around the time of Amazon’s summer Prime Day. According to The Krazy Coupon Lady, the sale saw shoppers save $70 on Apple products and half off other tech. There was also a 25% discount for beauty products and 30% off household products.
This time around, Target’s Deal Days are set to precede Amazon’s Fall Prime Day Sale, deemed the Prime Early Access Sale, which runs from Oct. 10, 2022 to Oct. 12, 2022.
You can expect similar deals for Halloween costumes and sales at the fall event.
Find out 9 Autopay Bills You Don’t Need to Pay
Check out these 11 Frozen Foods to Stock up at Costco for Busy Fall Days
What’s on Sale Now?
Can’t wait for Target Deal Days to start your shopping? These sales are available online and in-store. These are all available to everyone, but for maximum savings and cash back rewards that you can apply to your next Target purchase, you’ll want to download the Circle app.
- BOGO 50% Discount on Shoes Save 50% on your second pair when you buy women’s or men’s shoes at Target. You can find a wide range of boots, sneakers and heels from leading brands like Universal Thread and Skechers.
- BOGO 25% off Halloween Candy When you order for same-day delivery or in-store pick-up, you can save on Halloween candy favorites including Warheads, Dum-Dums, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins.
- iRobot Roomba i3+ EVO Wi–Fi self-emptying robot vacuumTarget Online: Take $50 Off the iRobot roomba i3+EVO Wi–Fi self-emptying robotic vacuum.
- Amazon Echo Show 5 Kids — Chameleon:Amazon Echo Show 5 (5th Generation Echo) is 47% lower than retail. For as little as $50, you can give your children their favourite songs and video calls as well as help with homework.
- Surprise Powerz Vera The Vet 16 inch educational talking STEM toyThis might be the most popular toy this season. Target.com offers Surprise Powerz Vera The Vet for 50% off The doll retails at $65, and is available for only $32.49. This plush doll is only $32.49. It comes with 75 phrases, sing-alongs and sound effects to help children learn more about animal care at home or on farms. Your child will have hours of enjoyment with the doll’s vet accessories.
- Purchase LEGO kit and receive a Target gift card for $10The offer applies only to certain LEGO kit types, Star Wars or not. LEGO City sets. It is important to read and understand the terms of the sale, since not all kit are eligible.
Learn more at GOBankingRates